The Desert of Desolation

A place to meet and chat about the gaming world.
Fez
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Fez »

i wouldn't want to be in the position of a cavalier about to face her great evilness loth, a thousand blessings be upon her. and mort isn't betraying sir john, he's just not telling him where they're going :D
I came, I saw, I bought the T-shirt
johnriley1uk
Master of the West Wind
Master of the West Wind

Post by johnriley1uk »

Wise indeed to spell Lolth without the L in it, lest her wrath should be summoned from the Dark Reaches.

Oops.... :shock:
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spam Filter: Yes

Post by Mike »

Lolth is a softie really, she will be a push over compared with Sir John! :lol:
Mike
-------------------------------------
http://www.rileyuk.co.uk
Also see: http://www.dragonsfoot.org
Fez
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Fez »

im sure youre all aware of this mornings dragonsfoot update being the devoted readers i know you all are :wink: , and will therefore know the write ups for the day of alakbar have now drawn to a neat conclusion. in a blatant contradiction to comments i may or may not have earlier made on this topic, i have decided to plough on into the next section of the adventure. owing to the dm keeping the name of the current game a closely guarded secret [possibly because the players may not have been enthusiastic about playing "super-zombies have come to kill you all"], i have had to resort to rechristening the websites thread myself.

due to the nature of how the events developed with the castle and the characters travelling into the past, i have opted for a varition of the title from a philip k dick novel. the adventure updates will in future appear under the heading: the desert of desolation - the igwilv time-slip.*

*all complains about this decision should be written on the back of a postcard and tossed into the nearest troll cave.
I came, I saw, I bought the T-shirt
johnriley1uk
Master of the West Wind
Master of the West Wind

Post by johnriley1uk »

The Dark Powers that control Destiny have approved.....

:twisted: