Batman Begins

Reviews of all kinds go here Cinema, Film, Books, Music; you know it, review it!
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spam Filter: Yes

Batman Begins

Post by Mike »

This film was a cool addition to the Batman franchise. I thought that the character portrail was dark and sinister and at some points you failed to appreciate that Batman was actually a good guy!

All in all a
5s
event
Mike
-------------------------------------
http://www.rileyuk.co.uk
Also see: http://www.dragonsfoot.org
Andy
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Andy »

I liked this film as well. Christian Bale is a good actor and I liked him primarily for his role in American Beauty.

I thought the beginning was very slow but the action-scenes were excellent

4s
Lizzie
Superior Master
Superior Master

Post by Lizzie »

Andy wrote:I liked this film as well. Christian Bale is a good actor and I liked him primarily for his role in American Beauty.

4s
Do you mean American Psycho ??? I don't recall Christian Bale in American Beauty I thought the men in the film were Wez Bentley (???) and Kevin Spacey. :?:
Fez
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Fez »

i thought that too, but assumed i was wrong. as for american psycho, that was a brilliant film
I came, I saw, I bought the T-shirt
Chrissie
Master
Master

good stuff

Post by Chrissie »

Good Stuff!
4S
Lets hear it for Michael Caine's Alfred, laugh out loud funny and sensitive loyal servant, loving it!
Andy
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Andy »

Lizzie wrote:
Andy wrote:I liked this film as well. Christian Bale is a good actor and I liked him primarily for his role in American Beauty.

4S
Do you mean American Psycho ??? I don't recall Christian Bale in American Beauty I thought the men in the film were Wez Bentley (???) and Kevin Spacey. :?:
Yeah, it was, sorry.... DOH!
:oops:
American Beauty still rocks though!
Kirstypie
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Kirstypie »

5S - one of my favourite films. Also one of my dad's favourite films - after we watched it on DVD when my folks were visiting, he wanted to watch it again *straight* away! Which means his birthday present will be very easy this year.
Oook. Whooop.
Fez
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Re: Batman Begins

Post by Fez »

in preperation for seeing the new film sometime this week, i finally got around to watching this on dvd after mystifyingly ignoring it until now. well, let me put it this way, tonight im planning to watch it again. ive considered the earlier comments above and can say that yes, it does start a bit slowly and unfortunately i wont get any surprise in finding out who the bad guy is next time round, but this had me almost as gripped as when i saw v for vendetta at the cinema. still not sure how it ranks against the brilliant tim burton version [with jack nicholson and michael keaton], but this is deffinitely a well above average.
5s
I came, I saw, I bought the T-shirt