The Devil Wears Prada

Reviews of all kinds go here Cinema, Film, Books, Music; you know it, review it!
Lizzie
Superior Master
Superior Master

The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Lizzie »

As you can probably tell I had a bit of a cinema'tastic' weekend.

I also saw this film on Saturday afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it. It follows the story of a young journalist who takes a job as a pa to the editor of 'Runway' (think Vogue). This editor turns out to be a complete monster and follows the pa as she has to choose between her career and her personal life.

Although this is primarily aimed at the girls, I can imagine some blokes would enjoy it as well. Meryl Streep is fantastic and the issues this film raises are relevant to both men and women.

I would give this:

4S
Andy
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Andy »

I enjoyed this film because it was easy-to-watch and had a number of funny moments in it.

I have never been a big fan of Meryl Streep but I did like her in this film. I thought Anne Hathaway was excellent as well.

The opening sequence is worth the entrance money alone for any young red-blooded males!

I agree with you
4S
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spam Filter: Yes

Post by Mike »

Meryl Streep was fantastic and you got to see Anne Hatherway in her underwear which has to be a bonus.

3S

Average with a few good performances.
Mike
-------------------------------------
http://www.rileyuk.co.uk
Also see: http://www.dragonsfoot.org
Andy
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Andy »

Anne Hatherway is fit. I still haven't got that image of her in those Chanel boots out of my mind.... but then again I am not forcing that image out either! :D