John Thompson

The place for lots of totally unrelated chit chat!
mr_e
Master of the East Wind
Master of the East Wind

Post by mr_e »

Ooh, let's make it like ID cards! You don't have to join, but you'll be practically a non-person if you don't (or maybe it's the other way around?). Either that, or some kind of kidnap plan involving the powers of alcohol.
Chrissie
Master
Master

Nick must be assimilated!

Post by Chrissie »

Nick must be assimilated! he should know that resistance is futile, membership is inevitable, he will sign up to the forum! Maybe we could hire the hypnotist from Little Britain, "Nick, Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes...one,two,three you're under...you will sign up to Mike's forum immediately...one,two,three you're back in the room." Could be worth a try, especially under the influence of alcohol?! :shock:
Chrissie
Master
Master

Just a thought

Post by Chrissie »

Just a thought, but when Nick does eventually sign up, do you think this might all freak him out? :cry:
mr_e
Master of the East Wind
Master of the East Wind

Post by mr_e »

I'm sure Nick knows exactly what to expect by now. Plus, he doesn't have to sign up to read this thread anyway: we'll just have to ask him to ignore it if he does visit the forums.
Lizzie
Superior Master
Superior Master

Post by Lizzie »

No JT spots this week guys !!! Boo Hiss !!!

Mike will have to go and sit outside his house MI5 style for his weekly stalker update.
Chrissie
Master
Master

hmmm

Post by Chrissie »

hmmm, I wonder if we google him we can work out where he lives, or has Mike already got the inside track through his secret agent spies?! 8)
Lizzie
Superior Master
Superior Master

Post by Lizzie »

I did wonder where Mike dissapears to at precisely 6.35 pm every evening. Obviously, it's to go and sit outside John Thompson's house just to be near to him !!!
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spam Filter: Yes

Post by Mike »

This is turning rather sinister I fear. To those who don't know me I honesly am not a horrid stalker who sits outside famous persons houses. :(
Mike
-------------------------------------
http://www.rileyuk.co.uk
Also see: http://www.dragonsfoot.org
Wilson, Smythe & Asso

Post by Wilson, Smythe & Asso »

as the legal representative of the estate of mister john thompson, i must insist this obsessive victimisation of my client desist immediately, or we will be forced to take legal action against this website and its proprietor.

your unwarrented and unwanted attention in regard of our client is causing much distress and discomfort, and we can no longer stand idly by and allow it to continue. you have been warned.
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spam Filter: Yes

Post by Mike »

Wilson, Smythe & Asso wrote:as the legal representative of the estate of mister john thompson, i must insist this obsessive victimisation of my client desist immediately, or we will be forced to take legal action against this website and its proprietor.

your unwarrented and unwanted attention in regard of our client is causing much distress and discomfort, and we can no longer stand idly by and allow it to continue. you have been warned.
Oooh our first legal threat. :roll: I suspect that this is actually a joke since they seem unable to use capital letters for one. :wink: :D
Mike
-------------------------------------
http://www.rileyuk.co.uk
Also see: http://www.dragonsfoot.org
Fez
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Fez »

now, who do you know who does that? :wink:
I came, I saw, I bought the T-shirt
TAOWBST
Superior Master