Weird Dreams

The place for lots of totally unrelated chit chat!
Andy
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Andy »

Anyone who writes the stuff that he wrote is either a pervert or is a genius at making money and fame. Freud is freaky incestual weirdo in my opinion.
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spam Filter: Yes

Post by Mike »

I had a good one last night. The Red Dwarf crew were jet skiing around a lake and pulling rimmer behind them on a rubber ring. He fell off and then was screaming for them to stop. They pulled up thinking they had heard something but then took off again just as he took hold of the rubber ring thus dragging him very unceremoniously over the water.

Very funny. Something else happened too but I cant remember what that is now. Will let you know if I remember. :D
Mike
-------------------------------------
http://www.rileyuk.co.uk
Also see: http://www.dragonsfoot.org
BarcelonAl
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by BarcelonAl »

Lizzie, you really need to stop feeding Mike cheese before bed-time! :)
Nothing says "romance" like a kidnapped injured woman!
mr_e
Master of the East Wind
Master of the East Wind

Post by mr_e »

Eating cheese before bedtime rocks! More of the cheese. I did have some really frigging surreal dream, one part of which involved me maybe having to shoot a leopard (it cut before anything happened), and having John Knight drive me and someone else somewhere and casually slide off the road on a corner, avoiding the shedload of trees. Hmm...
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
My annual NYE song
BarcelonAl
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by BarcelonAl »

I don't normally remember my dreams, but last night I dreamt that I was cycling in the middle lane of a motorway. I was travelling in the same direction and keeping up with the traffic, right up until the point where I started to wobble and then veered quickly across the inside lane and fell over on the hard shoulder! It was at this point that I woke up. What was that all about?

There must have been something in that pint last night!
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Weird. That is what the thread is for!

I personally think that you were going with the flow and now you are trying to veer off in a personal and new direction! :D
Mike
BarcelonAl
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by BarcelonAl »

Mike wrote:I personally think that you were going with the flow and now you are trying to veer off in a personal and new direction! :D
Maybe you're right. Quite why my subconsious thinks it's funny to cause me to wake up though is anyone's guess! Pesky subconsious! :evil:
mr_e
Master of the East Wind
Master of the East Wind

Post by mr_e »

I've been having freaky dreams lately, some involving swimming and the ocean. Part of last night's involved seeing some scary looking stuff sailing in on the horizon, then it turned out that it was just wierd-shaped boats. I'm really glad I didn't write it down, as they always tend to involve a vague sense of menace somewhere.

On a side note, how can you tell if you've woken up just after a dream, or if it stopped suddenly then you woke up later?
My annual NYE song
BarcelonAl
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by BarcelonAl »

mr_e wrote:On a side note, how can you tell if you've woken up just after a dream, or if it stopped suddenly then you woke up later?
Erm...you raise a good point there, I have no idea! I probably associated the falling off with waking up, but I can't be certain the two things happened at the same time.

The only thing I can say is that I hardly ever remember dreams, the only type I normally remember are 'falling' ones (me flying and falling, me swimming and being sucked into whirlpools, etc), which end when I hit the floor.
mr_e
Master of the East Wind
Master of the East Wind

Post by mr_e »

I'd be slightly worried if that was a general theme in your dreams. This coming from the guy who used to repeatedly fall, hit the ground then do it again a couple more times in his dreams. I miss my breathing underwater ones, though.
My annual NYE song
Claire
Superior Master
Superior Master

Post by Claire »

I had a scary dream on Thursday night about evil bushbabies. :evil: people died. they were evil and scared me.
The crazy gets claustrophobic!
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Another weird dream. I was buying a house off an old woman (well Lizzie and I were) and though for the most part the house was in good order there was a bathroom on the ground floor with a set of double doors leading out and looking over the garden patio.

The problem was that the doors were so old and battered that they did not lock at all and you could open them by pulling from the outside. I just remember trying to temporarily nail the door shut with stupidly large (and stupidly little) nails. The wood was so rotten that it never worked. In the end, I felt there was some time constraint that had passed, I stood inside and watched the inevitable opening of the doors from the outside. There was a shower cubicle in there too but I don't know why!

Oh. The other problem was that there was a hole we discovered in one of the ceilings on the ground floor. It revealed a really rotten and fetid hidden level between ground and first floor. The walls were running with mold and water and algae. Very odd but a great dream. Almost as good as the Parkour dream. :D
Mike
mr_e
Master of the East Wind
Master of the East Wind

Post by mr_e »

I feel like I should start writing my dreams down again, but they always get really weird, then I stop.

However, in a dream I had, someone on these forums did die. Not gruesome, just totally randomly and just of sight. I would also add that Mike was with them at the time. Heh.
My annual NYE song
BarcelonAl
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by BarcelonAl »

I had a weird dream last night, brought on I think by being at work till 22:30. :(

In the dream my next door neighbours in Cannock had gone away for the weekend leaving us to look after their pig. It was time for the pig to be locked away for the night so me and my Mum went round to guide him back to its sty. After much Benny Hill-esque running round the garden I finally caught it in by dropping what appeared to be a plastic washing-up bowl on its back and flipping it over onto its back!

It was at this point that things got weirder as the pig started to talk to us in a French accent! Upon closer inspection, the pig had the head of the bald, ex-French national team and ex-Man United goalkeeper Fabian Barthez! Sadly I can't remember any more!
Fez
Master of the South Wind
Master of the South Wind

Post by Fez »

probably for the best to blank that one out!
I came, I saw, I bought the T-shirt