seaflower wrote:so harold started going mad spouting qoutes form the bible about an eye for an eye and gods will must be done. then again his two wives, two children and grandaughter are all dead- its tough!
so he crept into pauls house and tried to throttle him, hes been tapping on the windows at night and making crank calls and now paul is ridden with anxiety and panic attacks. however izzy is suspicious and thinks harold has been upto no good but thinks hey this is harold, he's a good guy. so one night harold just shut up shop and left and no one knows where!
I could never imagine Harold terrorising anyone - the whole idea of Harold acting like a little kid is ludicrous!
I remember Stu working on the switchboards. It was funny. He regained his sight in a strange way as well didn't he.
I think Harold has left to go and find Joe Scully who disappeared for no reason (other than his contract was cancelled because he was constantly hammered off the booze) and Lynn is being a naughty girl. Or maybe he has gone to England to find the ''club'' that Jack Scully played for.
What has happend to natural order of things now? Since when did Lou start putting windows through although he was definately dressed for it, maybe he has done it before!
Lou put the window through to make everyone think that Harold isn't the one who's been harrassing Paul. All the threats/calls/notes have stopped since Harold went away and thus the finger of blame has been pointed at him. Lou did it to disprove this theory and make old Hazzer look innocent.
There is another twist that i forgot to add too. Stinger has an accident and is left sterile, and then sky somehow realises that her baby is his and not dylans.
I don't like that one but i don't write the scripts!
seaflower wrote:1) We all know karl and susan are back together but he cheats on her with izzy! Apparently on suan and karls wedding night.
I can't believe the stupidity of Karl Kennedy. Mrs. K is a complete MILF hottie who carries an air of instense class about her. Izzy is a scrubber. She is nothing compared to Susan.
1st Seaflower: the rumour about Karl dying post getting it back on with Susan has proved false. are these happenings defo on?????
2nd Andy: did you know that Jackie Woodburn is a high profile lesbian in Oz? I don't wish to taint the MILF fantasy because she has indeed transformed her image spectacularly in the last year.
1st Seaflower: the rumour about Karl dying post getting it back on with Susan has proved false. are these happenings defo on?????
What?! I took that news very badly and now I find out it's all lies? I'm going to dismantle my Dr Karl (only doctor in the WHOLE of Erinsborough) Shrine, the moment I get home!
Claire wrote:2nd Andy: did you know that Jackie Woodburn is a high profile lesbian in Oz? I don't wish to taint the MILF fantasy because she has indeed transformed her image spectacularly in the last year.
Now you really have ruined my day...
Nothing says "romance" like a kidnapped injured woman!
Claire wrote:2nd Andy: did you know that Jackie Woodburn is a high profile lesbian in Oz? I don't wish to taint the MILF fantasy because she has indeed transformed her image spectacularly in the last year.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so so so so so so so unfair it is untrue.
You've ruined my day. I'm going to go and sulk for a long, long time.
Is there any chance she might be bi? Doesn't matter how small a chance.
Negligible...but not zero. tho who am i to say??? i do believe its true. i think chris will back me up, but i can't remember how i know? :? Karl and Susan are indeed a handsome couple tho. i've often commented that if i was 50 and my husband was karl i'd be well happy. and Andy, don't tell me he's gay in revenge cos i'd be very doubtful about that!